Withdrawal from College

Official withdrawal from the College is possible any time prior to the start of final exams. Obtain withdrawal information from the Enrollment Advisement Center, or an advisor. An exit interview with an Enrollment Specialist is strongly suggested and should be arranged at the Enrollment Advisement Center.

To officially withdraw from College, the student must complete the form on the Add/Drop page on MyBanner that says "Use this for if you want to withdrawal (drop all courses) from the college."

Before withdrawing it is strongly recommended that students discuss the decision with their instructor, advisor, and/or coach, and check with the Enrollment Advisement Center to determine any effect on their financial aid, bill, academic progress, and academic record.

A grade of R may be placed on the record for each course being taken at the time of withdrawal.