SUNY CCC’s Institutional Learning Outcomes are the expectation of student achievement through curricular and co-curricular activities
- Demonstrate critical thinking.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing, and through other modes of expression.
- Utilize research, apply scientific reasoning and mathematical concepts, and employ creative techniques to solve problems
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill proficiency in a program of study.
- Apply information literacy skills necessary to support continuous, lifelong learning.
- Demonstrate cultural and global awareness and civic knowledge.
- Demonstrate growth in professional and personal development.