Changing Programs

Students who wish to change from one program to another should begin by meeting with their advisor. The Program Change Form can be found in MyCorning. Program change requests are submitted by the student to the Registrar’s Office and are forwarded to the student's advisor or Enrollment Advisor for approval. Program change requests must be submitted prior to the fourth week of classes to apply to the current semester. Any requests after that time will be processed at the end of the current semester and take affect at the start of the following semester.